Monday, August 11, 2014

You Can Do All Things

I was ordained to full time ministry by Pastor S.A Adegboyega, the General Overseer of Salvation Proclaimers Anointed Church (SPAC). He told me publicly after the ordination that I should not condemn any minister of GOD.

He said to me, son, it doesn't have to be diabolical to be big, referring to the ministry, he stressed that most people think that big churches and ministries are using diabolical powers to attract people but it is not so.

He warned me never to look at any minister of GOD and think in my heart that he is using muti. If muti can help him make it big, then GOD can help you make it bigger.
This is my encouragement for you today, you can do all things: Philippians 4:13, be blessed and remain blessed.
you can get in touch with Pastor Adenuga through +27719907725

No comments: