Saturday, August 23, 2014

How to Live Without Struggles

Many are struggling, but no, you don’t need to. Just find out the victory that Christ has made available and capitalize on it. Please note, I am not saying that you will not work hard and fight (for there is no short cut to a life of success), but when you fight, you fight in God’s strength. Jesus said, ‘it is finished’. In considering this statement, I want you to know something about the Almighty God; He said in Isaiah 46:8 – 10, that He is the Lord that declares the end from the beginning. This means that God knows the end from the beginning: it means God finishes before He starts; He completes before He commences; He ends a thing before He starts it. In Revelation, Jesus said, ‘I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the ending’.

God is saying to you as you read this book; if you allow Him (the Almighty) to begin a work of grace in your life; then you can be very sure that He has completed that work. I know it because God can never start a work and leave it half done. God can never begin a work without ending it. If He starts, it means He has finished it before He started it. Please understand this, if your life is in His hands, and He has really started that thing you are doing (I mean, He initiated that project, business, ministry or job), then I can happily report to you that, that ‘thing’ have a very good ending. Yes, if what you are doing originated from God, then I want to congratulate you because if you follow through, it is impossible for you to fail. You cannot fail; I know it. Since God is the starter, He has finished it before He started you.


That is why Hebrew 12:2 says Jesus is the author and finisher of our faith. He is the beginner and the finisher of my work, my faith. He is the Author and the perfecter of my life Hallelujah. He doesn’t commence a thing without having finished it. He can never fail because he already finished it to a successful ending before He stated it. Any time God starts you out on any project, you can be 100% sure that you are already a success irrespective of the present situation. Please see this, believe it, know it and be encouraged.
Dear friend, I urge you to be rest assured in your spirit: that He has done it for you: He has finished it. All you need to do is accept it. IT IS UP TO YOU TO ACCEPT IT.
Congrats because I trust God that you have accepted it.

No comments: