Sunday, August 24, 2014

Recognizing the Power Within You

If you know this power and you activate it, it will make you to always win in any battle of life. It will make life to say yes instead of no, that was what rescued me in the office of the great man of God that I shared with you in chapter one. That power is in you. Let’s see the scripture in Rom. 8:9-11
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the spirit, if so be that the spirit of God swell in you. Now if any man has not the spirit of Christ, he is none of his. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the spirit of Him that raised up Christ from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His spirit that dwelleth in you.
Friend, this is the crux of the matter, the spirit of God dwells in you. You are not ordinary; you carry grace and unction.

If the spirit of God is in you, how dare you say that you are "a nobody"? Come off it friend, you are somebody real and special. Never should you debase yourself because of problem, you are bigger than that problem. Never consider prostitution as a way out of your present financial crisis, this will mean belittling your big and valuable self.
This is the truth and the Lord knows it, in the face of financial crisis in my life, it is one of my policies to take the problem to God in prayers and after that I rest my case. It is not my custom to go a begging (or go borrow), I don’t beg, I don’t go for loans because my God is more than enough. I think it has to do with what the bible calls contentment. When there is much, I give thanks to God, and when things look dry, you see, I believe God and He has never failed me. Never go down so low as to lower your standard because of things, especially money.

Esau was the firstborn son of Isaac, but because of food, he was ready to sell the right of first born to Jacob. He had that thing called the power of first-born and all the privileges and opportunities attached, but he willingly let go of it only because of food. Never go begging, never consider prostitution; to lie because of money is to under-estimate the power of God. For God’s sake, you are the king’s kid, stop worrying yourself to death.

For me, any condition that refuses to go away will no longer get my attention. I drive out such trials by my negligence of it, why? This is because I see it as nothing to me. You know, some situations come so strong that if care is not taken, you begin to doubt the WORD. Never in your life doubt the word of God, the word works, yes it works, no matter what you are going through, only the word of God can lead you out of it.

Please note this very carefully, you should never allow the situation to bow you down to the level of weeping or crying. Your tears and sorrow is the joy of devil the enemy. You want to know why I am so bold? It is because after all, the worst any problem can do for me is to kill me. In that case I will go to a better place, enjoy a better life with God, but you see I am very strong on the WORD of God that says “I shall not die, but live …” from the outset, I tell the problem, I shall not die but live so pack your load. The truth is that, the problem has no option but to leave me alone, you will find out that some problems may want to stubbornly persist, so I also persist in speaking to the problem. At the end, I always win; I’ve never lost at any time.

No comments: