|Basketball starters introduced (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
- Do you feel that alcohol is controlling your life right now, or at least becoming a MAJOR distraction that's starting to negatively affect everything you do?
- Do you feel that if you stopped drinking or at least CONTROLLED your drinking... things would be better for you?
- Do you often find it tough to make it through the day without feeling you NEED a drink? Is the thought of drinking constantly on your mind?
- Do you ever use drinking as a coping mechanism or a way to relax and de-stress... and it's something you seem to look forward to?
- Are you starting to find that the more you drink... the LESS OFTEN your friends, family, and co-workers come around?
- Do you feel that your drinking is starting to hurt the ones you love... or at least negatively affect your relationships with them?
- Do you ever worry that your excessive drinking COULD be setting a WRONG example for your kids... that they may model and COPY your behavior?
- Or do you ever worry that you won't "be there" for your kids when you need to be, because of your drinking?