Friday, May 1, 2009

7 Secrets to Find What Truly Motivates You - Empower Yourself!

How can you motivate yourself effectively? I have written this short article to inspire you to think deeper into your inner motives and empower the creative you to win influence in your daily life. Ask yourself these questions and take time with pen and paper to tease the answers from your subconscious mind.

1. What do I enjoy?

2. Who makes me feel relaxed and inspired when I am with them?

3. What turns on my creative powers?

4. What do I really really want to achieve in the next two years?

5. Do I care about what I eat or where I am living? What I really want here?

6. Am I happy with how I spend 70% of my waking hours? What do I need to improve or remove?

7. Whom do I most want to meet? Where?

OK! I make no apology that the questions are so short. It is the answers you create for yourself that matter! I want the answers to both surprise you and enliven you! I want you to dare to be open with your inner motives and to live daily challenging yourself "Is THIS what I really really WANT?" and then to eliminate the places, people and activities in your life that do nothing for you so you can open yourself up to becoming whom you want to be, where you want to be, with whom you want to be. Get out your rut. You only live just once so what is holding you back from being the true YOU? Just go for it and be creative and get on your own personal road to happiness and success.

The quality of your life now stems from your ability to create the answers YOU WANT to the questions you ask yourself. Be YOU! Believe in YOU! No one else can be YOU: so!

Louise Woodcock Piano Teacher, Success Motivator and Internet Business Strategist. You can discover more about me at http://ZowocoMarketing.com
Please feel free to use this article however you wish! God bless! ;)

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Louise_Woodcock

No comments: