Wednesday, March 12, 2008

GOD IS NOT PARTIAL
BY ADENUGA S JOSEPH

As I was preparing to go to my office on Friday 30th Sept. 2005, I heard a voice from the inside of me saying, “God is not partial”. It did not at first have any meaning to me but as I got to the office and sat down for my usual daily meditation, these words floated in my spirit again ‘God is not partial’.
At that moment, I knew that the Holy Spirit was up to something in my life again. The outcome of my encounters with the Holy Spirit is this book in your hands.
The Holy Spirit allowed me to see the fact that God is not to be blamed for any misfortune that befalls any human being. My orientation and opinion changed. I used to believe that some people are more loved by God than the others; that some triumph over life’s problems with relative ease while others struggle without any sign of breakthrough. Many have even died in the struggle without any visible sign of success. Why is God so unfair to this group of people? That used to be my thinking until now. The Lord opened my understanding to know that God loves us equally but we determine the level of God’s love for us. You can endear yourself to God’s heart that compels God to love you and be committed to your course than any other man’s on earth.
Let me explain it with this statement ‘God loves a cheerful giver’. This is a statement of truth, and it is an absolute truth. When you give cheerfully, you have compelled God to love you more than those who will not give cheerfully. When God is in love with you, guess what? He will support you, help you, fight for you and will always be there for you. Do you understand? Remember when you first fall in love with somebody? You could almost do anything for him or her.
But the Bible says in John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Also in the book of 1 John 4:16, we read
And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in Him. See also 1 John 3:1
God loves the whole world, all of us equally. What you do with the word of God determines how you let the love of God upon your life grow and increase.
God is not partial; He has made it easy for any one of us to rise to stardom. He has given to us, all things that pertain to life and godliness; it is now up to you to use these things that God has given to your advantage. In this encounter with the Holy Spirit, God opened my eyes of understanding to know that we all are the decision makers of the level of levels of God’s love to us.
Jesus answered and said unto him, ‘if anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home in him. John 14:23
Keeping God’s word is the only proof of our love for God. When you love God, you keep His word. To keep God’s word means to be a doer of the word, a practitioner of the word. You speak the word, you believe the word and you are only moved by the word.
When you are that committed to God’s word, God is committed to loving you and the result is favor unlimited. The meaning is that you have connected something; you have opened up to some mysterious blessings as a result of keeping the word of God. The blessing will not come by chance or luck; neither will you experience it because you are dark or fair. The blessing will become yours, the unlimited favor will pursue you and overtake you as a result of what you had done – keeping the word of God. It follows then that God has already favored us all, many do not know it; you decided to tap into the boundless store of divine favor. You have taken the kingdom of God by the force of going the extra-mile in being a doer of the word.
This whole world is a very rich and fertile garden, the owner-God, has provided the rich soil, the good condition and favorable weather for anything to grow in it. You only harvest whatever you sow according to Gal. 6:7
Be not deceive: God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he reap.
My intension in writing this book is to share with you some truth I learnt from the Holy Spirit. If you discover this truth, it will cause you to review your life and do something about yourself that will take you forward to progress and victory in life.
If you follow the truth as stated step by step, you will begin to notice a very clear progress in your life, business and ministry. Have a good time reading. I pray that your understanding will be opened to see the deep truth contained herein. Before you go further, remember this, “But without faith, it is impossible to please God …” It therefore follows that it is possible to please God if you have faith. To please someone brings to favor with that one. When you through faith please God, you can imagine the inestimable blessing that can follow you which will never follow another person that do not please God. Get it straight from onset that God is not partial, but you can through wisdom make Him to say ‘yes’ to all the good you demand from Him.
From now on, life will never give you a ‘no’ as the answer; you will always get a ‘yes’ from life in Jesus name.
I thank the Almighty God for giving me the opportunity to writearticle that have potency to lift any man from the level of mediocrity to the level excellence. When the Lord called me, He clearly spoke to my heart that He will use me to raise up many successful people on the face of the earth. He is the one that is doing it in me (for I am only yielding to His wishes). Carrying out this awesome assignment is not a mean task; it has given birth to this minstry and this website and I believe that you will never recover from the blessings that God will give you through reading this article. Hope you are blessed reading it.

No comments: