Thursday, September 4, 2014

Winning By Determination

The art of successfully solving problems cannot be done without a crazy determination that knows no failure. Somebody said, “some people are successful because they are destined to be, but many people are successful because they are determined to be. This is the truth I want you to drive home, you can win over that problem, it does not matter how difficult it may be. I do not know whether you are destined to be successful, but I know you can be successful, if you are really determined to be so.

Somebody came to me and asked if I ever believe in destiny, I said that I did. He them told me his misery and failure in life is as a result of destiny. How do you know this? I asked, “because I struggle much and do not seem to have any success”, he replied. Is there any help for me? Was his last question. The only help I can give you is this little statement, “be ever more determined”. He went away sorrowfully but with a face that says, I am determined no matter what. Today, God has helped him; he travels all around the world doing buying and selling. Stop worrying yourself about destiny, start now with full determination and you too can make it.

The reason why you have to be determined is simple, there is no one on earth who does not have problems, but many people are overcoming theirs, you too must have to overcome yours. The righteous people also have problems, it is not only the sinners that have problem, so the fact that you are living right does not remove you from being plague with problems, but you have the power inside you that can overcome if only you can be determined. Some do not know that it is not only the poor people that have problems, even the rich have problems too, an English proverbs says, “the rich also cry”. It is true, they also have their own problem, but they manage it, and so can you. As an experienced pastor, I have seen very rich people going through unimaginable problems in life for which some of them are running helter skelter.

The good news is that Jesus Christ came to help us solve our problems, Bible says in Acts 10: 38 that, “How God anointed Jesus Christ of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and power, who went about doing good and healing all manner of sicknesses and diseases, for God was with Him”. He has the anointing to heal you, He has the power to help you solve that problem and He has given you the power. The power is right inside you now, just draw it out and use it for your own glory.

No comments: