Friday, September 19, 2014

My Personal Experience in Solving Problems 1

At a certain point in my life, things got so bad that I was totally confused. At that time, everything I was doing seems to be going wrong. There were problems at home, my business was falling, valuable relationships began to develop problems and on every side, I was faced with failure.

I had lost a lot of money in some business deals (more than 3.5 million Naira), one land which I purchased long time ago and I was developing; the plot came up under serious litigation. The people who sold the land were part owners of the land, but not the only ones who have right on the land. The other co-owners took the matter to court and won, meaning that I had lost the right of ownership, though they (the winners) pitied me, yet they took over the land.

It was not my fault, I was a victim of the covetous sellers of land who refused to pay back my money; all the money expended in buying blocks, gravel and building to window level, and to develop the plot of land went down the drain. Everything was happening fast and one would have thought that God was partial and uncaring.

One day a friend of mine invited me to see a prophet who would pray for me and tell me the secrets of my problem and what I could do to get out of the mess. When we got to the prophet, he told me some deep things most of which were actual facts of my life, I was moved, and I wept. The solution was spiritual, he would do certain rituals which he explained and that he would do it on my behalf, but I must pay him the sum of twenty five thousand Naira.

For God’s sake, I was broke – very broke. Ordinarily, that amount of money was not a big deal, but at that particular point in time, it was to me a very big Herculean task. Borrowing money to do such ritual was unthinkable for I hardly go for any type of loan. I went back to my house.

In the morning of the seventh day, which was the deadline or else according to the prophet, my enemies will pull the last trigger. I was troubled and disturbed; I paced back and forth in my office thinking. Without money, the prophet wouldn’t commence the ritual (I call it ritual, but they call it prophetic work). As I was walking from one end of my office to another, I got to where my bible was placed.

To be continued tomorrow

No comments: