Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My God Shall Supply

Our Lord Jesus Christ said, "Behold, I give unto you power to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you" Luke 10:19.

If you are a child of GOD through the process of the new birth in Christ Jesus, you were born of the power of the Holy Spirit into GOD's miraculous world of power. You are loaded with power and authority, you are not ordinary, there is something on the inside of you which no demon can resist if you recognise it and use it to your own advantage to the glory of GOD.

Say this out loud, I am more than conquerous through Christ, I can do all things in Christ, my GOD shall supply all my needs, by the stripes of Jesus I am healed. I believe therefore have I spoken. Read the word of GOD, confess the word, live the word. In Him I live, and move and have my being, do the same. I am praying for you, its me again, your brother and friend, Pastor Sunday Joseph Adenuga. Be blessed and remain blessed.

No comments: