Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Every Disappointment Is A Blessing

An English adage says, "Every disappointment is a blessing". When I was growing up, this was not meaningful to me, in fact, it was painful and stupid when people console me with such words. As I grew up, the wisdom of that saying was exemplified by the bible as the words of GOD sink in to me.

Instead of complaining about what happens in your life, why don't you ask, Lord, what is your plan in this? What do you want me to learn out of this? What is the secret blessing embedded in this circumstances? We know the bible says, "All things work together for good for them that love GOD, to them that are called according to HIS purpose".

If you are of GOD, the best thing to do is to rejoice in every situation and shout for joy because HE is able to do what  HE said  HE would do, believe HIM, trust HIM and hold on to HIM. This is from me, your brother and friend, Pastor Sunday Joseph Adenuga saying as usual, be blessed and remain blessed.

No comments: